Traditional optimisation tools often prove to be ineffective. We work with some of the largest and most forward-thinking financial service businesses to optimise their customer journeys. Fospha is a new breed of technology driven by granular customer data across the whole user journey. We optimise attribution, fix key problem areas and drive cross-sells and renewals through the entire customer journey.
We start by fixing key problem areas in your online customer journey. We find three initial areas yield the biggest cost reduction and revenue increases.
Forms - Showing you the precise points where you are losing your most valuable customers on your forms. The impact of each pain point in a monetary value and what you can do to improve this.
Identifying the revenue attribution of your customer acquisition spend - Telling you the revenue that each £ spent on acquisition delivers. We find that this results in cutting waste and showing where to increase spend for better returns.
Increase your data awareness - When data is mysterious or difficult to understand, teams don’t use it properly and make imperfect decisions. That’s why we’ve created a tool, with clear visualisations that is easily shareable, so that your teams can see the key numbers they need to know, to make effective decisions.
Want to do more? We’ve got a machine learning tool to predict what products you should put in front of customers to drive sales, or we could tell you the impact of voucher codes on your long term sales. But start small first, see the value and then continue to grow your data knowledge.
Revenue enhancing decisions that work are based on having the right data that can be actioned.
Step 1. The Fospha Customer Journey Cloud is the platform to consolidate your mass of scattered customer data from every user journey, interaction, device and silo into a granular single customer view. It forms the foundations of being data driven.
Step 2. Pick the tools that you want to use:
- Forms are areas of high friction. We can detect precisely when, where and why customers are dropping out, so you can increase your conversion rate.
- Funnel optimisation allows you to instantly see your overall funnel performance and drill down into problem areas to understand why your customers are leaving.
- Multi-channel attribution we track your customer journey across multiple channels and devices through to purchase and beyond to help you understand where you’re acquiring customers most effectively, so you can do more of it.
- Intent triggering to influence your customers at the right moment to drive conversion and lower bounce rate
- Fospha Data Query tool to enable data teams and data savvy marketers to make sense of their data and turn it into useable client insight, driving specific actions. This tool typically reduces analysis time by 50%.
With the Fospha tool set up, you will be able to:
- Optimise your customer journeys.
- Optimise your forms. Identifying precisely where you are losing sales and customers, then learn what you need to do to measurably improve this.
- Assign revenue to every stage of the user journey to improve customer acquisition.
- Democratise data through easy reporting and analysis tools among your team.
- Understand the value of site changes on margins and revenues.
- Understand the impact of multi-device and multi-channel attribution on revenue.
Ensure that you have the most efficient and optimised forms to drive conversions.
Understand and ensure that you have the most efficient and optimised user journey paths through your site (and network of sites).
Fospha attribution tracks the customer journey across multiple channels and devices, through to purchase and beyond. Used to understand true customer ROI and focus resources to drive the best return.
Our intent engine understands intent and engagement in real time and triggers an action based on specific customer behaviour to re-engage and influence them.
Customer Journey Query
Move beyond segmentation to access granular customer data like never before. Fospha break down data silos to provide fast, easy access to a single customer view.