Many online retailers have 90% drop out rates and are facing higher acquisition costs. What’s more, it’s hard to use the masses of data they have to make better decisions. Traditional optimisation tools often prove to be ineffective. Fospha is a new breed of technology driven by granular customer data across the whole user journey. We’re used by retailers to optimise the customer journey. We use data to focus on identifying the top customer pain points with a focus on forms and checkouts, through to optimising acquisition spend.
We start by fixing key problem areas in the online customer journey. We find three initial areas yield the biggest cost reduction and revenue increases.
Form and checkout optimisation - We show you the precise points where you are losing your most valuable customers on your forms and checkout process. We also identify the impact of each pain point in a monetary value and what you can do to improve this.
Identify the revenue attribution of your customer acquisition spend - Telling you the revenue that each £ spent on acquisition delivers. We find that this results in cutting the waste and showing where to increase spend for better returns.
Increase your data awareness - When data is mysterious or difficult to understand, teams don’t use it properly and make imperfect decisions. That’s why we’ve created a tool, with clear visualisations that is easily shareable, so that your teams can see the key numbers they need to know, to make effective decisions.
Want to do more? We’ve got a machine learning tool to predict what products you should put in front of customers to drive sales, or we could tell you the impact of voucher codes on your long term sales. But start small first, see the value and then continue to grow your data knowledge.
Revenue enhancing decisions that work are based on having the right data that can be actioned.
Step 1. The Fospha Customer Journey Cloud is the platform to consolidate all of your mass of scattered customer data from every user journey, interaction, device and silo into a granular single customer view. It forms the foundations of being data driven.
Step 2. Pick the tools that you want to use:
- Forms and checkouts are areas of high friction. We can detect precisely when, where and why customers are dropping out, so you can increase your conversion rate.
- Funnel optimisation allows you to instantly see your overall funnel performance and drill down into problem areas to understand why your customers are leaving.
- Multi-channel attribution means we track your customer journey across multiple channels and devices through to purchase and beyond, to help you understand where you’re acquiring customers most effectively, so you can do more of it.
- Intent triggering to influence your customers at the right moment to drive conversion and lower bounce rate
- Fospha Data Query tool to enable data teams and data savvy marketers to make sense of their data and turn it into useable client insight, driving specific actions. This tool typically reduces analysis time by 50%.
With the Fospha tool set up, you will be able to:
- Optimise your customer journeys.
- Optimise your forms and funnels. Identify precisely where you are losing sales and customers, then learn what you need to do to measurably improve this.
- Assign revenue to every stage of the user journey to improve customer acquisition.
- Democratise data through easy reporting and analysis tools among your team.
- Understand the value of site changes on margins and revenues.
- Understand the impact of multi-device and multi-channel attribution on revenue.
Ensure that you have the most efficient and optimised forms to drive conversions.
Understand and ensure that you have the most efficient and optimised user journey paths through your site (and network of sites).
Fospha attribution tracks the customer journey across multiple channels and devices, through to purchase and beyond. Used to understand true customer ROI and focus resources to drive the best return.
Our intent engine understands intent and engagement in real time and triggers an action based on specific customer behaviour to re-engage and influence them.
Customer Journey Query
Move beyond segmentation to access granular customer data like never before. Fospha break down data silos to provide fast, easy access to a single customer view.